photo ThePinkClutch-NAV-Home.png photo ThePinkClutch-NAV-About.png photo ThePinkClutch-NAV-Projects.png photo ThePinkClutch-NAV-Advertise.png photo ThePinkClutch-NAV-Contact.png

6.13.2012

A sunny yellow kitchen!

This afternoon started with a 32 oz Diet Mountain Dew ...


and ended with this photo ...


The kitchen is now Pineapple yellow!!!  And I loooove it!  It is the perfect shade for the bright happy kitchen I have been wanting!

More photos to come ... I am also changing the color of an island, a chandelier, adding two schoolhouse lights and some great molding!!!  

Hope Lawyer doesn't think he is lost when he arrives home tonight!!  

That is what happens when you are gone for 15 days!!!

xo,
MPM

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE a yellow kitchen! Looks great- can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Especially the inset of the cupboard against the wall color. So sunny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my kitchen that exact color,and I love it!! It makes me so happy...Love yours,too!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio